Sunday, March 11, 2018

Sweatshirt Jacket

I bought this black cotton sweatshirt in Ray Charles, London. It is in Islington, a lovely neighbourhood. I just bought 1 metre, but it was extra wide, so I could squeeze the patten in. 
I used a pattern in BurdaStyle, which again, proved to be perfect. Look at those sleeve-caps! Also, the bust sizing is perfect for my C cups, and the waist shaping... It just fitted me like a globe. 
I like creating my own patterns, drawing, draping or duplicating them, but if i find what I want in my Burda magazines, I know I have a sure bet. This model came with special very detailed instructions, but this is something Burda lacks. I don't need detailed instructions to follow though... I have my own method of sewing and all I need is a good pattern and some suggestions for how to cut the pieces is welcome too. 

The fabric is gorgeous and the final piece is going to be a classic in my wardrobe. I put a patch of my favourite Cinema Festival to break the blackness a bit...




 

1 comment:

Wanna comment?