Saturday, May 28, 2016

Turquoise Striped Jersey Coco

Another Coco dress! And there is another one coming, I can tell you that!
I  got this wonderful jersey from Stone Fabrics. Bess was so kind to find a matching fabric for sleeves, I thought stripes all over would have been a little too much.
Again I used my knockoff Coco dress pattern, and this time I decided to play a little with the neck band over my dressform.
 I am really happy with the result. It is a comfortable, lively and stylish little dress.
 I love this pattern for jersey dresses, and next time I am thinking about yet another variation.

Here I am wearing it with my favourite shoes at the moment. Pretty Ballerinas Rosario in silver and gold. I cannot stop myself form looking at their dynamic reflections when I walk!






1 comment:

  1. Hello Mertxe, this dress is fab! Well done! We love it, you've done us proud :)

    Best wishes, Bess (Stone Fabrics)

    ReplyDelete

Wanna comment?